I’m a Power Up Officer and the Youth & Parliament Coordinator. This means I help with Power Up projects like training, consultancy, research and inspections and I deal with the charity’s work with young people like our self-advocacy group and Young Champions’ Parliament.
4. What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
My favourite thing to do in my free time is play on my computer. I like playing games like Stardew Valley and watching videos on Youtube.
5. What is your favourite meal?
My favourite meal is burritos.
6. What’s your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is Airplane!
7. What has made you smile recently?
I saw a man walking his cat like it was a dog, that made me smile recently
8. What is your favourite part of working at MLMC?
My favourite part of working at MLMC is seeing and speaking for the members. I like to listening to what they’ve been up to
9. What does a day at My Life My Choice look like?
My days at MLMC are very different from each other. Usually I am on the computer and I can be working on very different things each day like the young person’s group, inspections or training and lots more.