Skip to title
Skip to main content
We gather anonymised analytics data on website usage unless you opt out.
Our Training Packages
Our self-advocacy training course aims to enhance its delegate’s awareness and understanding of what self-advocacy is and how to advocate for themselves and others.
Our experts by experience have used their own personal experiences to create this course and they would like to share with you their own stories and the stories of their friends.
- By the end of this course you will gain an awareness and understanding of what self-advocacy is and how to self-advocate for yourself.
- By the end of this course you will be able to confidently speak up when making choices and decisions in your life.
This course is ideal for:
- People with learning disabilities who use advocacy service already
- People with learning disabilities who don’t use advocacy services
- People who want to encourage other people to advocate for themselves
Our course content:
- What self-advocacy is
- Why self-advocacy is important
- Your goals
- How to self-advocate for yourself
- Understanding your rights
- The Future
If you are interested in this training course or are interested in our bespoke training course for this topic, please click here and let us know your information.
What people say about us
“I heard really positive feedback from the team, who felt the introductory session went very well and engaged co-farmers very successfully. Fantastic to hear!”
Self-advocacy Training Participant
Why not have a look at our other training courses below:
| Powered by