Our learning disability awareness training course aims to enhance its delegate’s awareness and understanding of learning disabilities. This course will assist in its delegate’s understanding of what it means to have a learning disability and help them in the best ways of supporting people with learning disabilities.
Our experts by experience have used their own personal experiences to create this course and they would like to share with you their own stories and the stories of their friends.
- By the end of this course you will have a well-rounded understanding of what it means to have a learning disability.
- By the end of this course you will be able to confidently support people with learning disabilities.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone and everyone.
Our course content:
- What learning disability is and isn't
- The facts of learning disabilities
- What barriers people with learning disabilities face
- Medical barriers
- Societal barriers
- How to support people with learning disabilities
If you are interested in this training course or are interested in our bespoke training course for this topic, please click here and let us know your information.
“It was a really great educational day! The content & delivery by all the trainers made it the best training I have ever been to in over 10 years of being a nurse. Thank you!” Learning Disability Awareness Training Participant.
“It had been a really informative and well-organised day with a variety of aspects covered. The support and input of those with lived experience of learning disability was fantastic.” Learning Disability Awareness Training Participant.
Why not have a look at our other training courses below: