Our Co-production training course aims to enhance its delegate’s awareness and understanding of what co-production is and how to co-produce projects effectively.
Our experts by experience have used their own personal experiences to create this course and they would like to share with you their own stories and the stories of their friends.
- By the end of this course you will have a well-rounded awareness and understanding of what co-production is. - By the end of this course you will be able to confidently co-produce projects with people with learning disabilities.
This course is ideal for:
- Co-production leads or managers
- People who use services and carers who are active in co-production
- Chairs of co-production groups or boards
- Researchers leading the co-production aspects of studies
- Social work and health educators who lead on co-production or involvement
Our course content:
- What Co-Production is and isn’t
- Why is Co-Production important?
- The Skills you need to do Co-Production effectively
- Values of Co-Production
- Top tips
- Check yourself
If you are interested in this training course or are interested in our bespoke training course for this topic, please click here and let us know your information.