Our communications training course aims to enhance trainees' awareness and understanding of the variety of ways people can communicate with one another. This course will assist in its delegate’s understanding of what it means to effectively communicate with people with learning disabilities.
Our experts by experience have used their own personal experiences to create this course and they would like to share with you their own stories and the stories of their friends.
- By the end of this course you will know how to treat people with a learning disability with respect.
- By the end of this course you will have thought of ideas about how to communicate.
- By the end of this course you will have gained confidence in yourself.
This course is ideal for:
Anyone and everyone
Our course content:
- What is communication and why is it important?
- How do people communicate with each other?
- What is important when communicating with people with learning disabilities?
- What to do and what not to do
- Personalised communication
- Hospital passports and other reasonable adjustments
- Our top tips
If you are interested in this training course or are interested in our bespoke training course for this topic, please click here and let us know your information.
“A huge thank you to all of you for yesterday. The students were so positive after the session, it made them rethink about communication and other things they need to consider.” Communication Training Participant.
Why not have a look at our other training courses below: