The Travel Buddy Scheme is My Life My Choice's peer-led travel training program. Travel Buddy trainers support people with learning disabilities to build up their skills and confidence so they can travel independently on public transport or by foot.
What is included in The Travel Buddy Franchise?
• The Travel Buddy Scheme handbook. The handbook explains everything you need to know about the scheme and how to implement it.
• The Travel Buddy Scheme documents - 26 documents that support the implementation of the scheme.
• Training day at the MLMC offices.
• One visit from our Travel Buddy team to your service.
• Phone and email support - 1 hour per week for 3 months.
The Cost - £5000 One off fee
Initial £3000 payment followed by £2000 on delivery.
Yearly membership option - £500 Annual Fee
Includes access to:
• Group conferences
• Additional support
• First year is free and included with the franchise sale.
If you are interested in The Travel Buddy Franchise you can find out more by calling Ria on 01865 204214 or 07760 102506 or email [email protected]