1. What is your name?
My name is James.
2. How long have you been at My Life My Choice?
Not very long at all! I started on May 10th 2021.
3. What do you do at My Life My Choice?
I’m a Power Up Officer. This means I help with Power Up projects like training, consultancy, research and inspections.
4. What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
Whilst it is still lockdown I like to listen to comedy, football or politics podcasts.
5. What is your favourite meal?
That is hard to choose. Curry I think!
6. What’s your favourite movie?
I'd rather watch live sport instead. It means you get a different ending every time!
7. What has made you smile recently?
Our 2 year old asking me again and again "where my hair has gone?". And then telling me "a man cut it all off".
8. What is your favourite part of working at MLMC?
The great welcome I have had from everyone.
9. What does a day at My Life My Choice look like?
At the moment I work on a laptop from my house in Cambridgeshire. So everything I go to is virtual and I am faraway from the office. I hope this will change soon!